Tuesday, 28 September 2010

The hair comes off...

In preparation for the trip, Jamie and I (not Peter because he's a chicken) have shaved off our hair, leaving just enough to prevent sunburn. Jacob kindly obliged to do the shaving, and you can see the results below. Hopefully, this means that Jamie and I will not get any nastiness such as headlice, and not washing our hair will be less noticeable. Hard luck Pete.
John


^Before^



^After^

 


17 comments:

  1. Mahatanamana Gandhi28 September 2010 at 17:30

    Peter's face seems to get smaller in the after shot.
    Is that what happens when he goes to the hairdressers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, you can come home now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that this blog wouldn't update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another guy said...4 October 2010 at 20:43

    ugh, well, i'm gonna stop checking it now. let us know if you've been kidnapped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Let us know if you've been kidnapped' That's a horrible thing to think about :'( Hope you guys are having a fantastic time, we all miss you very much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY GUYS! JOHN AND JAMIE WENT WITH THIS MAN IN HIS TAXI AND HE PUT A BAG ON THEIR HEADS SO THEY COULDN'T SEE WHERE THEY WERE GOING IT WAS A SURPRISE I THINK.
    I WASN'T ALLOWED IN THOUGH BECAUSE I LICKED THE WINDOWS OF HIS CAR AND HIS FACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH HEY ELLA CAN YOU TELL JOHN WHEN HE GETS BACK TO STOP PUNCHING ME?
    I'D TELL HIM MYSELF BUT HE'S IN INDIA AND I'D PHONE HIM BUT I'M IN INDIA AND NEITHER OF US HAVE A PHONE BECAUSE JOHN SAID TO GIVE HIM MY PHONE BECAUSE THEY'RE ILLEGAL IN THIS COUNTRY SO HE GAVE MY PHONE TO A MAN WHO GAVE HIM SOME GREEN PAPERS WHICH HE SAID WERE RELIGIOUS THINGS SO I COULDN'T HAVE THEM.
    By which I mean yes I am Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol jacob peter licking windows.Ella is not amused,dont worry im sure they are haveing way too much fun to update this blog...-_- and besides you have john and jamie who are 6ft 2 and fair enough peter is only like 4ft but im sure he can handle himself, so nothing to worry about. THANKS FOR THE BOOK PETE ive already read it 86 times, hope you guys are having fun but plz UPDATE THIS BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't go to the bathroom by myselfBUT I'M GOOD AT OTHER STUFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god you're right Peter is just like Bitch-Brian.
    I wasn't paying attention because I was running around Israel (Which is a town in India) giving people my CV, which I'd done with glitter and a coin, which is worth like an million pounds over here

    ReplyDelete
  11. you told me your travel plan but i can't remeber it, but i was talking to this girl from my work who's sri-lankan. her dad is a buddhist and every year from nov-feb loads of buddhist do this pilgrimage to bohdgaya. (it's where buddha died and where the famous image of him under the bodhi tree is. if it's not to out of your way i would highly recomend it. apparently its incredibly peaceful and moving. its in the state of bihar just out side gaya. but beware it get's a bit rough around election time, coz there's alot of tension and shizzle, so you might want to check. hope your having fun and keeping awesome advice stored in your head to give me when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pete, Nan & Grandad have seen your pictures and read your diary, well Nan tried but had trouble as you can imagine pronouncing all the names! They are glad you are having a fantastic time, Grandad thinks you should join your friends and GET YOUR HAIR CUT! :) - carry on having a the time of your life and look forward to hearing more of your adventures. They wish you a Happy Birthday for the 5th and cant wait to see you at christmas....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, Jamie. Have a lovely day. Hope you are all still enjoying yourselves. Rory arrives in Goa on 21st - if you are still there. May be worth a visit to him!

    Wish I was there with you but Grandad said I wouldn't want 10 hours on a train!! All the traffic brought back memories.

    Love from us all, Grandma, Grandad, Debbie, Glenn, Mia and Millie and Stephen and family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Jamie (well, it's still just about your birthday here in the UK anyway). Hope you have a fantastic time in the next couple of months. Stephen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thinking of you all, but especially John. We had Katie to stay this weekend. I hope you are relaxing and getting a bit of a tan. much love john's mum.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment!